Sunday, August 6, 2017

Creamy Bacon Chicken #keto

I was very hungry and looking for a new recipe. After seeing several delicious looking keto recipes I kind of combined two and made it my own. I love chicken and what goes better with chicken than bacon?! Well, cheese! Now throw all these together and you have yourself a wonderful meal.

This was really simple.

Here is what I did:
8 slices of Applewood smoked bacon, chopped into 1 inch pieces
8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 TBSP butter
1/4 cup half and half
1-2 cup(s) broccoli
1/4 cup Parmesan Reggiano grated cheese

First I chopped up the bacon and let it cook in a non stick skillet. When it was almost done I added the chicken thighs and butter. Browned on one side and flipped over. Once the chicken was done I removed it from the pan and added the Parm/Reg. cheese and half/half. Stirred it well and it will thicken up almost immediately. I added the broccoli and chicken. Allowed the flavors to marry and served it up!

Yes it was that simple and super delicious!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment