You see I have always loved to cook and take pictures. My friends will tell you, I love to cook and they love to enjoy it. Also, ask my husband, he can testify to the thousands of photos I have that are waiting to be placed in scrapbooks.
So cooking, taking photos, posting them on Facebook and well, you know, one thing led to another and here we are.
Now for a few things about me:
- married for almost 22 years
- moved over 30 times
- mom to 3 adult sons
- grandma to 1 little girl
- my husband was in the Army for 17 years (AIRBORNE WHO-RAH)
- numerous young adults call me MamaDawn
- live in the country
- garden, greenhouse, hen house and dog house are just some things on our property
- 1 dog/princess
- 3 kitties/my fur babies
- empty nester
- Air Force Mom
- NC native
- UNC Tarheel fan(I bleed Carolina blue)
- favorite color purple
- homeschooled my boys (all graduated)
- all my boys have been to college
- ran a homeschool support group
I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do and please bear with me as I learn the process of blogging, layouts, design, html and such.
Thanks for visiting and as always