Monday, November 6, 2017

Fall Favorites - Blog With Friends

Welcome to the November 2017 edition of #BlogWithFriends. This month our theme is "Fall Favorites" and in that, each blogger has chosen their own way of sharing favorites with us. Recipes, crafts, DIY and teaching. I hope you'll visit each one.
I have a love for Fall. Cooler weather, sweaters, hoodies, hot cocoa, bon fires, roasting marshmallows, wrapping up on the couch in front of the fire reading or watching a movie, sleeping with the windows open and feeling a cool breeze, going for a hike and not sweating to death. The list goes on and on. 
One of my true favorites is that the holidays will be here soon. Halloween just passed and we are quickly approaching Thanksgiving and then way too quickly Christmas will be here.
Turkey, stuffing, pies, cakes, sweet potato casserole, collards, the list is endless of my Fall favorite recipes!
Here is a quick little cupcake I whipped up last week.
Chocolate Faux Peanut Butter (because I use WOW butter due to a peanut allergy) with cream cheese frosting. Yummy
I will edit this post later if possible, as I have misplaced my recipe I was working on. Red face, shame on me! I wrote it on a scrap of paper and am afraid I threw it out. LOL Who hasn't done this, right? Please tell me I'm not alone.

Here are the others:

Alicia at TaylorLife

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you're not alone. And especially since you just moved, I always end up throwing things out that I need in a move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a recipe on a scrap of paper while driving down the street. The radio show was giving out a favorite soup from a local spot here. I just wrote the ingredients. Then I lost it and never made the soup. I found the recipe in an old purse in the back of a closet years later. I was clearing it out and went through the purse to be sure I hadn't left any money n=in it. I was delighted that I found the recipe. I was more excited to see the recipe than any money!

    Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some chicken I made in the crock pot that turned out really well. I thought I had the recipe on the counter, so I asked my husband to make it again recently. Turns out that was not a chicken recipe and he was very confused!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of WOW butter. They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete