Monday, October 30, 2017

Egg Roll In A Bowl

i am a serious Chinese food loving Southern gal and lately it has been heavy on my heart. Yes, my heart and mind. So I decided I wanted egg rolls, but seriously they are NOT keto friendly at all.
Wait, why not make the filling and then just eat it out of a bowl??? Ingenious! So that is what I did. It was delicious, quick and a lot less messier and no where near as much clean up!
Again, a win win! YAY for keto!!

3/4 lb bulk pork sausage
Carrots,chopped about 1/2 cup
Cabbage, shredded 1 cup maybe a little more
Green onions, sliced I used 4
Celery, 2 stalks/ribs as my mom calls them
Ginger powder,1 tsp
Garlic, 2 cloves smashed and minced
Fish sauce, 1 TBSP
Soy sauce, 2 TBSP
This is super simple. Cook the meat, add the veggies and spices. Once the veggies are to your preferred tenderness, it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment