Monday, August 14, 2017

Cabbage Rolls In A Bowl #Keto Style

I have gone through some of my old recipes and am currently revamping some for my new WOE (way of eating) #keto. It is very simple and I'm surprised at how many of my recipes I can do this with, with great ease and pleased too I might add.
One recent one being cabbage rolls or "undone" or "unstuffed"  or cabbage rolls in a bowl. HA! A rhyme! 
Here are the original recipes if you are not into keto.

Super simple and so delicious.
Cabbage Rolls In A Bowl #Keto style
1 lb ground beef (I used 73/27)
1 lb ground pork (I used 80/20)
2 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, fresh cracked pepper, salt
1 TBSP parsley flakes
1 can original Rotel
2-3 cups chopped green cabbage
2 cups cauliflower florets, riced/chopped finely (I used frozen, see notes below)

In a large skillet brown your two meats with the veggies. I did not drain any fat but allowed it to soak into the cabbage and cook. While you are doing this, soak the frozen cauliflower in warm water and drain well. Then chop finely, you will see it in the collage photo.

Once the meat is done, add the cabbage and allow it to cook down ( about 10 minutes), next add the tomatoes and stir well. 
Lastly add the cauliflower rice and stir well.
Allow this to all marry in flavor and simmer about 10 minutes or so.
Serve in a bowl and enjoy! No side dish needed as you have cabbage, cauliflower and tomatoes all in the dish. It's a simple one pot meal, quick clean up and delicious to boot!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for compiling such nicest information in your blogs. Articles are very informative and hope again I’ll find more like that. Stardew Valley best crops

    ReplyDelete