Monday, April 3, 2017

Skinny Pop Spring Time Snackin'

I recently heard about SkinnyPop popcorn and since I've never tried it I was excited to see what all the hub-bub was about. By itself it is great for snacking, light, gluten free and non greasy. I was intrigued and decided to make a spring time snack using their popcorn
My mind went crazy, trying desperately to come up with something new and inventive. Since I enjoy sweet and salty together I thought I would do something similar to a snack mix, well, it is a snack mix and a pretty one to boot.
I hope you will try it and enjoy it as much as I did.
You can find Skinny Pop at most retail stores and grocers. 


8 cups skinny pop
4 cups vanilla Chex
20 sleeves of pastel sixlets candies
5 TBSP pastel sprinkles
3/4 cup vanilla white candy chips melted
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl except the candy chips. The vanilla white chips place in a double boiler and melt, stir until creamy and drizzle on the mix. Store in a large zip top bag IF you can, it is addicting and delicious.
My son was sneaking bits and pieces out of the bowl while I was melting the vanilla candies, once it was finished he said "dang mom this stuff is addicting" yes, yes it is! ENJOY
AND the best part is that all the ingredients are GLUTEN FREE which I know is a big issue for people these days. So you get a sweet salty snack without the guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment