Monday, March 13, 2017

Green Bunny Poop - March Blog With Friends

During our group discussion of what theme we would choose, things can get a little silly. I suggested bunny poop. Green was the popular theme at the time, so I said bunny poop, it makes things grow, ya know green...so Karen said I could do green bunny poop. To which I replied "I accept the challenge" I think she thought I was kidding, but I decided what the heck. Why not go for it.
So...here it is.

Green Bunny Poop the recipe
A simple 2 ingredient fudge, 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk. Place in a microwave safe bowl, heat for 1 minute, stir well, heat for 30 seconds, stir and you should be ready. Pour into a greased 9x9 pan or whatever size you prefer. Chill for 1 hour in the fridge. Done!
You can alter this by adding nuts or peanut butter if you prefer.
For the poop, I cut small pieces and rolled them into balls, then dipped into melted white chips that I added green food coloring too. Dip the balls and allow to set. Green bunny poo!
Now since I had the whole green poop in my head I did some research and found a TON of bunny forums where people were asking for advice because their bunny had green poop. NOT from too much grass or spinach, but a fluorescent poop. Apparently this is a common problem among domestic bunnies and it is alarming to their owners. Yes there were photos but I'll spare you but you can google it if you're that curious. LOL  A luminous plant or yeast can cause this, as can too many dark green veggies if the bunny is small. Also bile if the bunny has a virus. So there you have it Karen, green bunny poop, challenge accepted and now for your poem. YES, I went there.
The Fudge below and above with green LOL pistachio nuts

Green Bunny Poop
A bunny was here
he left just one clue
this little green pile
of bunny poo

He hopped
and he jumped
He giggled and 
he plopped

Spring is here
the flowers are blooming
bunnies are horny
and this poem is corny

A bunny was here
and he left a note
I hope Karen likes
my little green bunny poop!

Be sure to "hop" on over and check out the other "green" post from my dear blogger friends. And Karen when you pick yourself up off the floor, don't shoot me for being so cute :) hahahahaha

Karen at Baking In A Tornado

http://www.mlisrobinson.com/2017/03/diy-nugget-of-fun.html

http://eileensperpetuallybusy.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-with-friends-march-2017-green.html

http://www.clutteredgenius.com/old-crayons/

https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-with-friends-leprechaun-craft.html
http://littlemamajama.com/2017/03/13/mint-mocha-cupcakes/
http://www.thelieberfamily.com/2017/03/10-ways-to-add-more-green-to-your-pot.html

4 comments:

  1. Bwahaha! Hilarious - and ridiculously clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaahahaaa, your post definitely took the cake with your bunny poop!
    I remember going through the comments a while back and wondering what all the chatter about green bunny poop was all about. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that was hysterical. And the poem is the icing on the cake, so to speak. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't love green bunny poo in their Easter basket? I think it might be just the thing for my daughter this year along with your poem for reading practice! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete