Monday, November 7, 2016

Tree of Thanks #BlogWithFriends


Our tree of thanks...
When struggling to come up with an idea for this month's #BlogWithFriends I decided to do something with LMSP. Little Miss Sassy Pants is my granddaughter that lives to closets to me. She just started kindergarten and turned 6 last month.
We talked about Thanksgiving, what it means and that gave me the idea for the Tree of Thanks or the Thankful Tree.
We discussed what being thankful meant, blessings and what she is thankful for. I cut out the pieces and she wrote what she is thankful for. Now that was a chore. She would say "how do you spell Hulk?" And I would spell while she wrote. Sometimes she would stop and say is that the letter with one stick and three little lines? Meaning an E. LOL it was lots of fun!

Be sure to see what everyone else did!







3 comments:

  1. I love this idea, and that kids of all ages can participate. Sounds like you and LMSP really had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious idea. I love giving my kids concrete examples of being thankful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete