Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Chocolate Dipped Fruit:You make me melt: Sizzle Poetry

I love chocolate and I love fruit. One evening after dinner I was in the mood for chocolate but didn't feel like baking. Digging around in the cabinet I found a bag of chocolate chips and I knew I had fruit that needed eating. A whole pint of strawberries for one and some leftover blueberries. So I said to myself, "self, let's dip some fruit" yep. I melted the chips with a tablespoon of coconut oil and then dipped the fruit. After letting it set in the fridge for about an hour I had my snack.

Simple and delicious! Every night for a few days I could open the fridge and grab a chocolate covered berry. Oh man I thought, this is what I NEED to keep on hand. Yes, NEED.

You Make Me Melt
Sizzle
Frizzle
Shizzle
Drizzle
Slump
Dump
Plump
Oh my gosh
Let's get over the hump
You are my hot stuff
My love, my life
Hot, smooth and melting
Yes, you can make me sizzle...
Oh how I love you
Chocolate!

Come on, what did you think I was talking about? Shame on you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check out the other talented bloggers:
Karen at Baking In A Tornado
Candice of Measurements of Merriment
Jules of Bergham Chronicles
Diane of On The Border
Lydia of Cluttered Genius

5 comments:

  1. You got me. I sort of thought maybe it was about a sweet treat, but the twist was definitely there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha, you KNOW what I thought you were talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Love this! Perfect for describing a hot....steamy....sizzling....love of chocolate. ;) Great job this month Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not what I thought you were referring to. LOL Absolutely loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn, this would be a lovely contribution to Food on Friday: Desserts over at Carole's Chatter. Please do bring it over and add it to the collection. Cheers

    ReplyDelete