Friday, March 25, 2016

Kid Dream Wich, FF and WTHeck

Yep, that's right. A kid dream wich. What the heck is that you ask. Well, it's a kids dream in sandwich form. Okay okay you caught me. I don't have "kids" at home anymore but I do have Hoover and at almost 18 the "kid" has some weird ideas of food. He will crush Doritos and put them in and on EVERYthing! So of course when I made my famous Doritos Casserole, he flipped his lid. Went total ga ga and swears "it is the perfect trifecta of foods!" Yes, these were his words. He can be a little mellow dramatic at times. With that being said, I wanted something different one morning. I was way too hungry, wanted something filling, sweet and packed with protein. I also wanted it NOW! Did I mention I was hungry? Picture the Snickers commercials, where Marsha just isn't herself. Haven't seen it?? What?! Here ya go:
So anyway, I'm in the kitchen looking around and I thought, "hmm a grilled cheese, nah, a peanutbutter and jelly, well duh I can't eat peanutbutter, but I do have WOWbutter. Hey I wonder what it taste like grilled? Do I want jelly or no?" I'm looking in the cabinet, grab my WOWbutter and then I see it! The hazelnut chocolate spread! YES!! Oh wait, what's this? A half jar of marshmallow whip?! OMGosh! That's it! So I hurry into the kitchen, grab my trusty skillet, butter and bread. I'm off to the races. Yes I whip that sandwich together, get the skillet hot but not too hot, smear butter on the bread, the WOWbutter, hazelnutspread and fluff on, smear butter on the other slice, slap them together, grill and BAM! THIS is what you get!! A yummy, gooey, not horrible but not healthy either sandwich that I made Hoover jealous over.
Yes, I know it's messy, but it was really good and no I had never put fluff on a sandwich before and NOW I get why people do it! One of my sons asked me, "Mom did you start smoking pot?" I was like "NO WHY in the world would you ask me such a thing?" He said "because this is the type of stuff stoners eat" Oh...dang. That's what happens when you're out of the loop, you don't know these things. LOL

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg


Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade (that's right...ME!)
 http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/


26 - Spatulas On Parade - March 2016.jpg


1. Shh...she is looking right at us. Blend in.


2. While walking through the yard Candie found this odd looking bulb or what she thought was a bulb. Bringing it in, her plan was to plant it in the Spring. Little did she know the evil that lurked within. dundundun....


3. Walking in the entryway, Bob stopped. WTH is that thing Candie?


4. This Spring I will have an exotic lovely flower! Candie told Bob. He rolled his eyes, then said...did you hear that? What she said. That, it sounds like a laugh.


5. Arnaunt glared at Shuleck. I TOLD YOU shhh! We will be discovered!
dun dun dunnnn


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. Second one is my favorite . . . dundundun.
    And I grew up in New England so Fluffernutters were a big part of my childhood. So you know I LOVE this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the South, we do not eat this stuff...but MAN it sure was good!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A bulb of some sort. I saw it at my friends house, funny thing is, she can't remember what it grows into...dundundun

      Delete
  3. Yes, anything with dundundun perfectly fits this thing?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of fluff, but it does look good.......Now please tell us what the hell it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god. You gave it a name. I'm running away now...

    Just kidding. But I do find it funny even YOU don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you created a little story with it. I think I'm with Bob, time to throw that thing out. lol

    ReplyDelete