Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com).
1. shhh I bet they can't find this hiding spot
2. OMG did you hear that noise??? I'm scared that's why I'm hiding.
3. First day of hunting season and I'm staying in this bush.
4. What the FRAK was that? BAM holy crap! GUN SHOT!! Hunting season has begun
5. Fran was playing hard to get, so she hid in the bushes and watched as Fred searched for her. giggle!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
The Bergham Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)