Thank you for stopping by and WOW what a party we had last week!
642 links last week!!!!!!
Here are a few links I feel in love with:http://suzyssitcom.com/2014/05/pretty-zipper-and-felt-peacock-brooch-for-mothers-day.html
Wow, what a fun party we had last week. More views than ever! Best foods, crafts, tips and ideas, too. And you are here with us this week to party once again!
So, let's get right down to it.
Here are the posts that you viewed the most and loved!
♥Thanks to our lovely blog hop HOST TEAM!♥
So... let the party begin!
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share -- do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you'd like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD's Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Kristen of Musings Of An Average Mom
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four