Sunday, June 21, 2015

She is Me

She walks in with confidence no longer aware of her size.
Her smile lights up the room and everyone is aware she is there.
No longer held by her fears, she has set boundaries. She knows who she is, she knows what she wants, she knows where she is going.
No longer a victim but now victorious.
She looks different. She talks different. She feels different. She is different.
She is confident. She is bold. She is powerful. She has grown in wisdom, forgiveness and love.
Who is she?
Every woman who has found her voice.
She is me!

left: before                                 right: after

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. I'm so very proud of your strength and your courage. And I'm so very thankful to be able to watch you really come into your own. There's nothing like being happy in your own skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to my biggest cheerleader!

      Delete
  2. From the first line I was hoping you were talking about yourself! You GO girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol!! It has taken MANY years for me to find myself, be okay with myself and actually like myself.

      Delete
  3. I just love your transformation, both inside and out! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look so much more confident and happy in the after photo. I think you are beautiful in both photos, but it sure is great to feel good:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was amazing! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great poem with such an inspiring message. Good for you, girl! You look great.

    ReplyDelete