Funny Friday, June 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
1. Sign up for the summer space program they said, it will be fun they said, wait!? Where did mom go?
2. One small step for man kind, one large leap for kids everywhere!
3. Child sitting, "mom? mom? MOM?! WAIT what do you mean this is our summer vacation spot?"
4. So do you think this will work, do you really think the kids at school will think we went to the moon for the summer? Yeah sure just look at the camera and smile.
5. Upon landing and looking out the window of the shuttle they could not believe their eyes! KIDS, dang they are taking over not only the world but the moon too!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Silence of the Mom (http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)