Thursday, May 28, 2015

Where I am...

What's going on in my world?
Work
college summer break
Life
Love
working out and oh yeah... I became a Beach Body Coach...this I struggled with. WHY would anyone want to listen to an overweight almost 50 year old about working out and loosing weight??!! Because I understand, I've been there, dang I'm still there but I can say that I may not be where I want to be but I'm not where I was!

I am inspired by Coach Tulin, a plus size bbc. She is amazing and has overcome so much. I have lost 70 lbs, over 100 inches and have gained a ton of confidence.

You can see what I'm eating and up to if you follow my Facebook page and Instagram.

I love the shakeology and have found it REALLY helps keep me going. I don't get a lot of sleep. My days begin at 0600 and end around 2330 or as late as 0130 and begin again at 0600. This is my schedule 7 days a week. I've been doing this since the end of January. If you interested in learning more, visit:
Coach: raedawn66
shop: shakeology
FREE membership: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=670010

As you've read here before at times I do reviews on products. A few products I love and have become an ambassador for, like Taffy and Katie K. Taffy provides active wear for plus size women and is among my FAVORITE. Katie K is active wear for all sizes, small to 3X. You can check them out at the following links and if you order, be sure to use the code DAWN15 to receive a discount on your purchase, except clearance items.
www.shoptaffy.com
www.katiekactive.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: