My other favorite from last week was the Simple and Sweet Owl Pillows! I LOVE OWLS, yes yes I do and these are simple to make with great instructions.
Wonderful Wednesday is open from Tuesday nights at 7 p.m. until Saturday evenings. Be sure to stop by often to see all the great links!
Welcome to our party!
We are so excited to have
a new co-host, Heidi Jo, for the month of
-meet her below-
so our party now appears on 12 awesome blogs!
So let's not waste any time.
Here is what you loved the most last week...
I was so hungry when I was deliberating over whose post to select this week.
And then I saw this ...number 424 on last week's party. Yum!
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tacos from All She Cooks
Meet our hosts...
And welcome to our special APRIL co-hosts... Heidi Jo and Dawn!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share -- do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can.
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty NEW !!
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
CD of CD's Country Living
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Jaime of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row