Saturday, April 18, 2015

Name the Twins...Pearl and William's love saga

If you follow me and the UYW post (for the last 15 months), then you know ALL about Pearl and William. For April, we delivered TWINS!!

Now if you want to be part of the story, you can help me name them. I'm taking votes on my FB page
or you can comment below. Hopefully in May's UYW challenge I will reveal the names, or maybe sooner...

If you are new and have no idea what I'm talking about, you can catch up on the story if you follow these links! Thanks for stopping by, reading, voting and being such great supporters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Installment 1 :a love story
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

If you'd like to comment/vote here, the  choices are:

Kathryn and James
Isaac and Hannah
Enid and Ethan
Hannah and Jacob
Marlee and Micah
Opal and William Jr
Evangelina and Malachi

No comments:

Post a Comment