Thursday, December 11, 2014

Coconut Pecan Pie and A Guest Post at Neatly Packaged

Good morning! Are you looking for my post? Well, today I'm over at Neatly-Packaged. You see, Nancy is getting married and asked a few of us to help her out. heehee Now she owes us! Nah, we are all happy to help her out and so excited for her.
I can hardly wait to see her photos! But I'll have to wait for now.

If the name sounds familiar, she is one of our host for The Southern Special, our weekly link party hosted by myself, Nancy, Sharon, Trish and Cate. That is held every Tuesday morning starting at 7 a.m. EST and ends on Thursday evenings at midnight.
Show her some love and visit her page, see my recipe and look around at the other guest post.
Thanks so much!


This lovely pie recipe is what you will find when you stop over at Nancy's blog today. This was a lovely addition to the Thanksgiving feast but will also fit perfectly with your Christmas dinner, potluck at work or even a small gathering of friends.
Thanks and see ya there!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment