Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday - 50% off SALE

Black Friday and you decided to stay home because of the crowds. Well, me too!
BUT there are some great deals online today, like shoptaffy.com

WHAT, you don't know about them? Are ya kidding me?

Well, Taffy has the greatest workout wear for curvy women that you'll find. 

Seriously, I don't have to worry about it binding, pinching, gathering or moving. 
They stay put, look great and are comfortable enough to live in.

I have several pair of the capri workout pants, two jackets and a top that I adore.


Okay, so you have heard of them? Maybe you thought it was a little pricey? TODAY is the day to give them a try.
50 % off
YES half price!


No minimum purchase required, at check out use my DISCOUNT CODE
DAWN50

Black Friday thru Cyber Monday ONLY 
(November 28 - December 1, 2014)
and

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
It's that simple!

Happy Shopping!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment