Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Southern Special 27

Another week has flown by and I am on my last day in NC...I leave first thing in the morning for GA. Not real happy about it but I guess it's time to go. Back to life, cooking and my kitties who I have missed.

If you are new, welcome, if you are a faithful reader or linking blogger: welcome back and thank you!

This week we have a guest co-host, Nancy from Neatly Packaged will be joining us the FIRST Tuesday of each month. I'm so excited for her to be with us! She is such a sweetie!
Bio: My name is Nancy and I am a lifestyle blogger here at Neatly-Packaged.com :) I am newly engaged, a BlackBerry user, and Nook lover ♥ I am always trying to document all the excellent moments in this new chapter of my life. I currently reside in Texas. 


Now, the hard part, picking just 2 or 3 links from last week that are my favorite...y'all make it so difficult to pick just a few.




Be sure to follow your host!! Thanks so much AND link back to whichever blog you posted your link through.
Cate: Random Crafty GA Girl ~  Facebook ~ Twitter

ME:  Facebook ~   Twitter ~  Pinterest ~  G+ ~ Instagram

Trish: The Decoratoraholic ~ G+ ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin' ~ Facebook

The Rules are simple:
 Share #recipes #crafts #DIY projects #beauty #fitness #homedecor #landscapes, #architecture #homemade items and more! 
FAMILY FRIENDLY post!! 
Link 2 -3 links from YOUR blog. Link back to one of your host on the post you shared OR on a party page. Visit others, share the party and ENJOY!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment