Friday, October 24, 2014

Fabulous Friday - a week in review

Happy Friday y'all. I'm going to share some meals from this week with you. Not really my norm but things haven't been normal this week.

My son is home, thank you all for your prayers, comments and emails. He is improving.

Our meals have been sort of scattered, unpredictable and totally not planned out. This is NOT the way things work around my house but sometimes you have to go with the flow of things. 

A note to myself, when life gets stressful, try to eat the best you can and DO NOT stress over it. Sometimes the best meals are the simplest ones.

Breakfast has been mostly Greek yogurt with fruit, whipped lemon honey, granola and WOWbutter. I did break down one morning and have a toasted bagel.

Lunch has been salads, sandwiches and soup. This was tuna with lettuce, tomatoes, salad peppers on multi grain bread and grapes.

Supper has been tacos, Zaxby's (yes I ate fast food) , chicken and lots of veggies. Below you see last nights chicken covered in Cajun seasoning, sauteed with steamed asparagus and leftover cornbread. 
Go simple, make it easy and delicious.
ENJOY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment