Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Southern Special week 22 WELCOME Trish

Can you believe that yesterday was September 1st? Good grief this year is just on fast forward, in a way I'm glad, because in 9 days I'll be in NC for my oldest son's wedding! WOOT WOO HOO YEEHAW and all that jazz! YES I'm excited.

I haven't seen him, little Miss Sassy Pants (his daughter), my mom, aunts, uncles, cousins, you get the point, since Dec. 31st of 2013. I will also get to see my little grandson for the first time, my middle son's baby. He is now 5 months old, so that is another thrill.

Then last but certainly not least, it is my 30th class reunion. I know, I know, I'm old, but that's okay.

There will be tons of pictures and little nuggets of fun to share with you all when I get back. But never fear!! The PARTY WILL go on!

And speaking of party... we have a new co-host! We are super excited to introduce to you.............Trish of The Decoratoraholic!

Be sure to follow your host!! Thanks so much AND link back to whichever blog you posted your link through.
Cate: Random Crafty GA Girl ~  Facebook ~ Twitter

ME:  Facebook ~   Twitter ~  Pinterest ~  G+ ~ Instagram

Trish: The Decoratoraholic ~ G+ ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin' ~ Facebook

The Rules are simple:
 Share #recipes #crafts #DIY projects #beauty #fitness #homedecor #landscapes, #architecture #homemade items and more! 
FAMILY FRIENDLY post!! 
Link 2 -3 links from YOUR blog. Link back to one of your host on the post you shared OR on a party page. Visit others, share the party and ENJOY!!
Here are my choices from last week and remember EACH host shares their favorites on their page, so you might want to see if you were chosen!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment