Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Southern Special 26

My time at home is flying by and I'm down to my last week here. This weekend will be my 30th year class reunion. I'm excited and feeling anxious at the same time but that's a story for another time.
We had some great new bloggers link up last week and as always some great links. So many new recipes to try, craft ideas and interesting articles. I hope you checked some out. One of the reason we do this is because, we as bloggers, love to share and socialize with you.
Let's look at a few of my favorites from last week.



Be sure to follow your host!! Thanks so much AND link back to whichever blog you posted your link through.
Cate: Random Crafty GA Girl ~  Facebook ~ Twitter

ME:  Facebook ~   Twitter ~  Pinterest ~  G+ ~ Instagram

Trish: The Decoratoraholic ~ G+ ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin' ~ Facebook

The Rules are simple:
 Share #recipes #crafts #DIY projects #beauty #fitness #homedecor #landscapes, #architecture #homemade items and more! 
FAMILY FRIENDLY post!! 
Link 2 -3 links from YOUR blog. Link back to one of your host on the post you shared OR on a party page. Visit others, share the party and ENJOY!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment