Monday, September 8, 2014

Loaded Beef n' Bean Nacho Casserole

Living with men who do NOT want to eat clean is very difficult. In order to get them to eat the clean delicious recipes I make, I have to occasionally throw in some bad good food, if ya' feel me! LOL Sorry our 22 year old has moved home, so my vernacular may turn into some serious slang at times.
This recipe is perfect for our #manfoodMonday
One of the MOST viewed, pinned and requested recipes I have done in the last 2 years of blogging is my Doritos Casserole. HERE


I decided to change it up a little, my guys ate it in no time. I did enjoy it as well, eating only a small portion along with a big salad.
Beef 'n' Bean Nacho Casserole
1 lb lean ground beef
1 large diced onion
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can pintos, rinsed and drained
1/2 can or 6 oz tomato sauce, no salt
1 can Rotel
1 TBSP taco seasoning HERE
Doritos
1 cup shredded cheese
350*F 35 minutes in a 13x9 pan

Dice your onion and saute with ground beef and taco seasoning. Drain fat off if you need not use lean ground beef. Now mix in your beans, tomatoes, Rotel, tomato sauce and stir well. Crush enough chips to cover the bottom of your pan. Pour the mix on top of the chips, crush more chip and top. Now sprinkle your shredded cheese on top. Bake. Serve with sour cream, Ranch, guacamole, salad or all of these.

ENJOY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment