Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Southern Special week 19

Hey y'all !!! Another week has gone by and it's party time again. It took me all week to get around to checking on the links :(  But on the bright side we had 53 links! And several new comers! YAY

My part time work schedule went from 3 hours a day to me being gone 12 hours, then having to come home, clean up, cook, laundry and crash to start all over again. NOT my idea of fun and I hate it, but... when you need the money you do what you have to. On top of not really enjoying it, sweating my tail off and being physically exhausted, I fell on Friday.

Why didn't I marry some rich old fart and move to Florida? Oh yeah, I don't like old men and can't see myself as some piece of eye candy. I'm more like cotton candy than a dish of shiny pretty hard candy.

Oh gosh... where was I going with all this?! LOL

See I told you I was exhausted.

Yes yes
party...

I think my husbands ADD is rubbing off on me. That's my story and I'm sticking to to.

So last weeks party favorites!
 Leslie showed us how to make this adorable Fruit Baby Carriage
Jessica shared these lovely Triple Chocolate Ice Box Cakes...drool

Solar Lights by Re Do It Inspirations 

Be sure to follow your host!! Thanks so much AND link back to whichever blog you posted your link through.
Cate: Random Crafty GA Girl ~  Facebook ~ Twitter

Mandy: The Household hero  ~ Facebook ~ Twitter  ~ G+ ~ Pinterest

ME:  Facebook ~   Twitter ~  Pinterest ~  G+ ~ Instagram
The Rules are simple:
 Share #recipes #crafts #DIY projects #beauty #fitness #homedecor #landscapes, #architecture #homemade items and more! 
FAMILY FRIENDLY post!! 
Link 2 -3 links from YOUR blog. Link back to one of your host on the post you shared OR on a party page. Visit others, share the party and ENJOY!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment