Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Southern Special week 18

WOW August already?! It's hard to believe that in a few short months we'll be planning our family holidays, buying presents, wrapping gifts, decorating and... WHOA I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Let's enjoy this warm HOT muggy weather before the cold hits us later and we're all complaining about the snow and ice. (I'm in South GA and believe me, it's HOT)

I may not be around as much for a while, I just started a job. It was suppose to be part time but after my first day they asked me to be full time. Well, after over a year and my husband is still without work... I took it. I will be on in the evenings and we WILL continue to PAR-TAY!!


There were several REALLY great recipes last week and some adorable crafts as well.
Handmade gift bag topper from Karen

Beef Tips with Mushrooms from Pamela

Be sure to follow your host!! Thanks so much AND link back to whichever blog you posted your link through.
Cate: Random Crafty GA Girl ~  Facebook ~ Twitter

Mandy: The Household hero  ~ Facebook ~ Twitter  ~ G+ ~ Pinterest

ME:  Facebook ~   Twitter ~  Pinterest ~  G+ ~ Instagram
The Rules are simple:
 Share #recipes #crafts #DIY projects #beauty #fitness #homedecor #landscapes, #architecture #homemade items and more! 
FAMILY FRIENDLY post!! 
Link 2 -3 links from YOUR blog. Link back to one of your host on the post you shared OR on a party page. Visit others, share the party and ENJOY!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment