Monday, August 11, 2014

Honey Bourbon Stir Fry Chicken

Happy Monday! Yeah, not really. I fell at work on Friday and it was a long painful weekend. I have to see a doctor today and pray nothing is seriously wrong. Then I will find out if I can go back to work. To be honest, I don't want to go. It was a horribly grueling long hot week and I'm still exhausted. Every muscle hurts and my fibro is NOT happy with me.

Okay, enough of my whining. We need the money so hard work or not, it's back to the GA sweat shop I go... that's what I'm calling it.

Remember a few weeks ago I shared a review with you on Gourmet Warehouse products? Well, I used the marinade to make the super easy stir fry and we loved it.

Honey Bourbon Stir Fry Chicken
6 boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
carrots, peeled and sliced
edamame
sweet onion, diced
3/4 cup Honey Bourbon Marinade from Gourmet Warehouse

Dice the chicken and allow it to soak in the marinade for several hours, drain the chicken, but save the marinade. Add a dab of oil to a wok or deep fry pan. On med/high cook the chicken until almost done. Next add your diced/sliced veggies and marinade to the pan. Stir and cook until the vegetables are done to your liking. Serve over rice.
Done. That simple.

ENJOY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment