Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tuna Bites

I've had tuna at least once a week for over 3 weeks now. NOT normal for me.

So when I saw this idea on Instagram I made it as soon as I went to the store and bought a cucumber. (There was no recipe just a photo) I like the idea of using a cucumber as the base instead of a cracker, bread or lettuce.

I made my normal tuna salad:
tuna, packed in water, drained
mayo, 2 tsp
sweet pickle relish, 1 TBSP
fresh cracked pepper
a dash of sea salt

Peel and slice 1/2 English cucumber. Top the slices with 1/2-1 tsp of tuna salad. Slice grape tomatoes in half and top the tuna. Cute!


It was delicious and even my husband enjoyed it. This would be a great appetizer, party food or to serve to the ladies at tea.
This was his lunch plate, just to keep it real for ya~ wink


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment