Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Southern Special week 11

Week 11 of The Southern Special!!

This week I am out on the farm, staying with my sister-in-law and helping her care for her father-in-law. It is so beautiful out here! Their farm is a fruit farm, tons of trees, bushes and vines with fruit galore! Plus a lake and horses. I may not go home. LOL , I will, I miss my kitties.

SO...the reason you're here is to link up and see if you are being featured from last week. If you see your link or a friends, give us a shout out on FB or twitter.

We had a GREAT link up last week and I really hope it continues to grow. I am finding new blogs each week, which is always fun and inspiring.



Here are my favorites from last week:
http://middleclasskitchen.blogspot.com/2014/05/slow-cooker-spinach-artichoke-dip.html

http://www.lucysnest.com/add-color-to-your-garden-upcycle-glass-bottles/

http://www.amomstake.com/2014/05/diy-headboard-tutorial/

Be sure to follow your host!! Thanks so much AND link back to whichever blog you posted your link through.
Cate: Random Crafty GA Girl ~  Facebook ~ Twitter

Mandy: The Household hero  ~ Facebook ~ Twitter  ~ G+ ~ Pinterest

ME:  Facebook ~   Twitter ~  Pinterest ~  G+ ~ Instagram


The Rules are simple:
 Share #crafts #DIY projects, #homedecor, #landscapes, #architecture, homemade items and more! FAMILY FRIENDLY post!! 
Link 2 -3 links from YOUR blog. Link back to one of your host on the post you shared OR on a party page. Visit others, share the party and ENJOY!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment