Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Southern Special 10

Week 10 of our party and it's June 10th! How cool is that? And we didn't even plan it. hahaha

It has been a busy week, full of emotions, good and bad. My youngest son's 1st anniversary, the 1st anniversary of my Daddy's passing, my 48th birthday and my oldest son's 27th birthday. OH and my great uncle turned 91. There are several more birthdays this month, now to resist eating cake!

I'm doing well and met my 3rd weight loss goal!! WOOT GO ME

Visit www.shoptaffy.com THIS WEEK ONLY and get 40% off!! YES 40% use my code:
DAWN40


Now, on to last weeks party, remember to visit Cate and Mandy for their favorites, here are the ones I chose:

A lighter version of the famous hummingbird cake: Hummingbird Bars

Orange Cream Angel Food
updated-brass-chandelier


Be sure to follow your host!! Thanks so much AND link back to whichever blog you posted your link through.
Cate: Random Crafty GA Girl ~  Facebook ~ Twitter

Mandy: The Household hero  ~ Facebook ~ Twitter  ~ G+ ~ Pinterest

ME:  Facebook ~   Twitter ~  Pinterest ~  G+ ~ Instagram



The Rules are simple:
 Share #crafts #DIY projects, #homedecor, #landscapes, #architecture, homemade items and more! FAMILY FRIENDLY post!! 
Link 2 -3 links from YOUR blog. Link back to one of your host on the post you shared OR on a party page. Visit others, share the party and ENJOY!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment