Friday, June 20, 2014

Slow Cooker Chunky Vegetable Pasta Sauce and Fly On The Wall

June 20th, is that for real? Good gracious, I don't know about you but I swear it was just Easter.
They say time flies when you're having fun, I don't know about fun, but it sure flies the older I get. When I was a kid it took forever for the summer to get here.
Speaking of flies...it's time for Fly On The Wall !!!

What, you don't know what I'm talking about? Well, sit back, grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever, and be sure to go potty first! Because these post are sure to make you wet your pants with laughter!

You will get a behind the scenes look at what goes on in the lives of 15 bloggers today. We share stories, photos, recipes, crafts, and crazy things our kids say. Or better yet, crazy things that have happen to us since last month, or things we've remember from the past.

It's a ton of fun and I hope you will enjoy what I'm sharing and visit the others. Links are at the bottom!

Slow Cooker Chunky Vegetable Pasta Sauce
3/4 cup water
1 can diced tomatoes
4 med/large tomatoes diced
2 carrots shredded and chopped
1 med zucchini shredded
1 small onion diced
6 small sweet salad peppers diced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 TBSP olive oil
2 small bay leaves
1 tsp basil
1 TBSP tomato paste
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp paprika
1 TBSP parsley
Saute carrots, zucchini, onion and peppers in the oil until they begin to soften. Combine all ingredients and mix well, place in the slow cooker on high for 4-6 hours.

Welcome to a Fly on the Wall group post. Today 15 bloggers are inviting you to catch a glimpse of what you’d see if you were a fly on the wall in our homes. Come on in and buzz around my house.

Buzz around, see what you think, then click on these links for a peek into some other homes:


My little buddy "Little Man" was playing around Thursday night. His Daddy told him to do something and he turned, looked at him and said "OLD MAN" everyone was stunned. Asked what and he said it again. I think he meant "aww man" like shucks, but he kept saying OLD MAN. It was really funny.

I was texting my Sissy in AZ and kept trying to type psychiatrist, it was late and I was tired. My iPhone auto-correct changed it to "puss tattling" WHAT??? I'm afraid to even look that up!


My SIL's husband has a tattoo on his arm, it is a circle with Tinkerbell in the center...we keep telling her it was a prison tattoo and he is the wife of some serial killer. WHY else would a 47 year old man have a tattoo of Tinkerbell on his arm? LOL

We spent 4 days on the farm helping my SIL this last week. I have to share the farm animals with you. Plus it is just a GORGEOUS place.


 THIS has been lunch 3 out of 5 days.... so loving summer !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment