Monday, June 9, 2014

SALE and weight loss update

Hey, y'all know I'm a Taffy Ambassador, right?
Well this week they are having a FANTASTIC sale!
Use my code when checking out
DAWN40
40% OFF (does not include sale items)
AND FREE shipping with a $50 purchase! Don't miss out on this great sale
June 9-13 ONLY
#TaffyLove #LoveTaffy #ShopTaffy

If you aren't spending $50 and want my regular code use: DAWN15


I love my #Taffy workout wear. I have met my 3rd FAT LOSS goal and am on to the next. With my Taffy workout wear I'm comfortable and confident. I have a long way to go, but I've come a long way. 51 lbs down and 60 total inches lost!!! WOO HOO I currently weigh less than I have in 15 years. Take that fat!


What do you think of my first infographic? ^ pretty cool?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment