Thursday, June 26, 2014

No dairy chocolate ice cream

My husband is a huge ice cream lover. However, I try not to eat it. One reason, calories and another is the dairy. I do not do milk for several reasons.

I have seen recipes for making ice cream with coconut milk, so I decided to come up with my own.

A healthy version, that was delicious. Even my husband said it was good.



1 can coconut milk **
**to make this work the coconut milk needs to be placed in the fridge for at least 24 hours and up to 48 hours, in the can**
3 frozen bananas
3 tsp unsweetened chocolate
1 TBSP honey powder

I used 1/2 the can along with the other ingredients. All items were placed in the food processor and blended until smooth. I ate a serving of this as soft serve and froze the remaining mix. When it was frozen I was able to scoop it out.

Delicious


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment