Monday, June 23, 2014

Italian Sausage Peppers and Onions (on a bun)

We enjoy our food and I love the healthy, lean, fit recipes. My husband enjoys the meat, potatoes, bread, deep fried foods. So every now and then, well about once a week, I have to fix something that appeals to him, as I've said before, this keeps him happy and allows me to fix the 'healthy" stuff without complaints. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Sausage Peppers Onions on a bun
Smoked beef sausage 10 oz, sliced diagonally
4 sweet salad peppers, red,orange and yellow
1 small vidalia onion sliced
1 tsp Italian seasoning

saute in a dab of olive oil and serve on a roll. Super easy meal and delicious.




My new running/exercise shoes (LOVING THEM) my fresh fruit and veggie load from my shopping trip, my granola and a smoothie. This is what my normal day includes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment