Friday, June 27, 2014

Benefits of Cantaloupe

I created this infographic last week and shared on my Facebook fan page, did you see it? I'm amazed at the response and the number of shares! Thrilled really.

Then I thought, how many of my blog followers actually saw it, considering FB is only showing my post to 3-7 perfect of my followers.

So I decided to pop it on here, plus, here you can "pin" it on Pinterest if you want.


You might want to check out my cantaloupe gazpacho while you're here. Oh and FYI in most of my post, if the word is in bold type it is a link. Scroll over the bold print or print in different colors and the link will show, click and it takes you to a previous post or another blogger (IF) that link is referring to someone else. THANKS SO MUCH!!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment