Monday, May 5, 2014

Strawberry Tea-sicles

On my quest for a healthy summer treat, I decided to make some popsicles. However, with a twist. The twist being I used herbal tea instead of juice. You can sweetened this however you wish, at first I used nothing but then melted them and added some honey. Much better!

So many popsicles are made with sugar, juice (that has sugar) and very little fruit. I wanted something healthy but tasty.


Strawberry Tea-sicles
2  cups brewed herbal tea (I used Raspberry Zinger)
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
sweetener (I used honey, 6 tsp)

Brew the tea and allow it to cool, add your sweetener and strawberries. I placed my chopped strawberries in first and then poured in the tea. Place in the freezer for 4 hours and enjoy a treat without all the guilt! 


Super easy and refreshing, great for the whole family to enjoy. You could use any flavor tea and any fresh fruit. Use your imagination and have a great guilt free treat doing it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment