Thursday, May 1, 2014

Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie AND Chocolate covered strawberry

I get a lot of questions about my smoothies on instagram. I drink one each morning and normally post the photo.

Folks tell me they can't make a good smoothie...really? Gosh I have never had one that wasn't good.

Warning, these are not 100% healthy/clean but super good and filling.

Here are two recent ones:

Strawberry Daiquiri
1/2 cup strawberry daiquiri mix
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 1/2 frozen bananas
1 scoop pea powder protein
All items go into the Vita-Mix or blender and liquefy! Done

Chocolate Covered Strawberry
2 TBSP dark chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder
8 frozen strawberries
1 cup almond milk, original unsweetened
1 scoop pea powder protein
Into the Vita-Mix and liquefy.

Super easy and yummy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment