Monday, May 26, 2014

Spiral Swizz review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Tomoson review

Super Swizz Spiral Slicer

www.superswizz.com

Now that I'm eating clean and trying to go without pasta, which really hasn't been that hard, I have seen a lot of recipes using a spiralizer. That wonderful little kitchen gadget that turns ordinary veggies into noodles! I wanted one, so when Tomoson gave me opportunity to review one, I JUMPED at the chance.



It's a little thing, hardly takes up any room, which is great because my kitchen is pretty packed with gadgets, gizmos and doo dads.

This is hand held, no batteries or cord to worry about but unlike a lot of hand held gadgets, it is simple to use.

It is designed to make raw vegetables "pasta" with ease from carrots, zucchinis and the like, the Brieftons Spiral Cutter is the perfect gadget for raw foodies." This is what the box tells you, now I'm not a raw foodie, but was at one time. I do enjoy raw food but having pretty veggie pasta instead of carb loaded wheat pasta sounded great to me. I have had 'veggie noodles' before and enjoyed them.

I purchased some zucchini and carrots to test it out. It really was as easy as it looks. Just stick the veggie in and turn it, out comes your pretty new healthy pasta! You can then cut this and put on salad , in soups or use it as pasta for a fresh pesto or raw pasta sauce. Even saute the noodles in a little olive oil and garlic, Viola! Done.

It is affordable, easy to use, easy to clean, sharp, compact, safe finger guard and no attachments to get lost.

I highly recommend this product. If you even THINK you might use it a couple of times a year, it is worth it. But if you're like me, you'll use it once and then over and over again.

The kids will love the veggie noodles and it might help them to eat more.

Check it out on Amazon.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment