Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Southern Special [co host (new party) #1

Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to the first "The Southern Special" link up. I am co-hosting with my new friend Cate. Below you will read an intro from her and find a link to her blog. I hope you will stop by, say HEY and tell her you found her site here on Spatulas On Parade.

 If you are stopping by from Cate's page, welcome! I started out in June of 2012 as a break the boredom, empty nest momma. I started as a way to share my recipes with friends and family but soon grew and found this was my new passion. Blogging about life, recipes, food and photography. Since that time, I have grown (and in pounds as well as knowledge) and found I needed to make some changes. In January of this year, I changed my focus from decadent, sugary treats to healthy, great tasting easy recipes. I will still have the dessert from time to time and all those recipes are still here, but my focus has changed. My life has changed and so the blog has followed. I hope you enjoy your visit and return to see what is up. You can follow me on social media links:


Hi! I'm Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl! I blog about the randoms of my life as well as the crafts I like to do. I started blogging in late 2008 as a way to let my family know what was going on in my life in Georgia, but I don;t think any of them knew I even had a blog. Random Crafty Georgia Girl was born out of an idea to make crafts for the purpose of showing others how to do them. Now RCGG is a craft/lifestyle blog since I blog more about the randoms of my life. The Southern Special is a link up where we share recipes, crafts, landscapes, home decor, architecture, and traditions. It doesn't have to be all southern ideas though! If you have anything you want to share then by all means link it up! Link your post back to the blog you linked up with to be considered for features. Features will be on Fridays! The hosts will also be sharing their favorite posts on a Southern Special pinterest board!

Our second co-host: Mandy @ The Household Hero Twitter  ~ Facebook  ~   Instagram
Be sure to check her out as well.

Please limit your links to 2 per person and remember to follow your host and co-host. When you share the party, be sure to include the link where you linked up. If you added your links here on Spatulas, please share THIS LINK back. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment