Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last week...healthy #selfcare

Starting on April 21st I joined a challenge for the next 30 days. It is really easy and goes right along with my lifestyle.
It is all about being healthy, not just in body but in mind and in spirit.
If you're interested, join us at Lean.Green.Kitchen for details

A little about the challenge, each day you eat 1 clean meal, do something for yourself and clean up or declutter.
I love this. I do these things anyway but the self care is the one area I lack in.

As I have mentioned before, I have always put my family first. I was last on the list, and with doing that my health has suffered for years. In January I made the decision to work on me and in doing so I have lost weight and gained my life.

Here are a few of my #selfcare moments from last week: I read a book ( I LOVE to read)
went to the lake with my husband while he fished, I walked and enjoyed the sun
decluttered and shredded old files
ate a ton of healthy fruit

What have you done for yourself lately? It is not being selfish or self centered to  care for yourself. You owe it to yourself and your family to be the best you  that you can be. I wasted a lot of years, don't do the same.

HUGS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment