Monday, March 31, 2014

La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Tortillas - review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. **Disclaimer** I received a package of whole wheat low carb tortilla wraps at no cost to me in exchange for a written review, this was through Tomoson. I am in no way obligated to write a positive review or mislead my readers. ALL opinions are my own and given freely. I received no other compensation.

I love tortillas, however, they are loaded with carbohydrates, which I have tried to cut out. So when I learned I was chosen to receive a free package of LOW CARB tortillas to try I was excited.


I have tried others and to be honest, wasn't too thrilled with them. I can honestly say, I will buy these in the future. The La Tortilla Factory Low Carb whole wheat tortillas were soft and had the look of homemade, they were good and filling. They are LARGE, the size of my dinner plate! So you only need to eat one. Which is even better.

Some I have tried tasted like raw whole wheat flour, not very appetizing. These did not have that taste and no guilt with only 80 calories and 6 carbs.

I prepared some ground meat with peppers and onions, of course my homemade taco seasoning, added a little cheese, salsa and lettuce. Rolled it up and enjoyed!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment