Thursday, March 6, 2014

Green Earth Pan by Ozeri

I love being a blogger, one of the perks is trying new products. The most recent for me is this gorgeous Green Earth Pan by Ozeri. One it is my favorite color of green and two it is a healthy pan.

What do I mean by a healthy pan? Well, you need almost no oil at all to cook with it. 1/2 tsp is all you need and sometimes you don't even need that. Check out tomorrow's recipe, I used this pan to cook my Steak Fajita Wraps.




The Green Earth pan is a great size, 10 inches and features GREBLON an ultra-safe 100% PTFE and PFOA free ceramic non-stick coating.

The elevated texture on the inside allows heat to get underneath what you are cooking and distribute the heat evenly.
You need to treat this pan like you would a cast iron, wash in hot water, wipe dry and season with a dab of oil on a cloth.

Use a lower temperature to cook, the earth pan conducts heat better than a normal pan and you can burn your food faster. It is safe for the oven as well as stove top.

Having just 2 adults to cook for, I enjoy the size of the pan, the ease of clean up and that it is 'green', allowing me to continue to prepare healthier meals.

Look for this on Amazon
Model # ZP1-26 and can be purchased at: HERE

**Disclaimer: all opinions are my own and the only compensation I received for this review was the product. I was under no obligation to write a review positive or otherwise.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment