Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Greek Parm Baked Chicken

Trying to come up with a new way to bake chicken and standing there staring into my fridge, here's what I came up with.


You use sour cream in baking, but I rarely buy it. I do however have Greek yogurt, and I've read you can substitute one for the other.

I was sure hoping I didn't waste my yogurt and ruin two perfectly good chicken breast, but I went for it.


Greek Parm Baked Chicken
1/2 cup parm. cheese
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp white pepper
Mix these ingredients in a bowl and slather on the chicken. My 2 chicken breast were thick so I butterfly cut them.
First I sprayed the baking dish with Grapeseed oil, placed the chicken and then slathered it on.
Slide it into a 375 degree oven and bake for 45 minutes, until the chicken is done and the top is golden brown.


I served our chicken with roasted carrots and broccoli. The chicken was super moist and had a tangy-ness to it. I really enjoyed this and will make this again.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment