Welcome back to our Boost Your Facebook Posts Party #6!
Working together to appreciate each others posts by liking, commenting and sharing is really helping.
Views are UP!
Welcome to our two wonderful CO-HOSTS this week!
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade and Christie of A Kitchen Hoor
Follow them on your favorite social media here:
Christie of A Kitchen Hoor
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
- Add the URL to one or two of your recent Facebook posts that you would like to boost. (How to find that URL is explained at the end of this post.)
- Visit at least the 2 posts (or four if you shared 2 with us) above yours and like, comment and/or share them.
HOW TO FIND YOUR FACEBOOK POST URL:
- Open up your Facebook Fan Page.
- Open the Administrative window (Admin Panel) so that you can see the list of most recent posts at the top left of the window.
- After you have added your status report and clicked "POST" the post name will appear at the top left of the Admin. page.
- Click on the name of the post and it will open in a new window.
The URL of that new window is the URL of your post.
It will look something like this:
That is the URL you will use for our link party. :)