Monday, March 24, 2014

Chili Lime Wings

A few days ago I just wasn't in the salad mood at lunch, plus my husband was getting tired of them. So to keep on track and not eat processed lunch meat on white bread. Which by the way, he loves. I decided to bake up some wings.

Why? Because I can. LOL, seriously, I love wings and I had a large bag in the freezer. Plus, the wings are much healthier than a bologna sandwich.

We had chili lime wings and sweet carrot rounds. A delicious, filing lunch. What? You missed the carrot rounds. For shame! Here they are:


There are no exact measurements for the wings, as I work off of sight and knowing how much is right for my taste buds. So I apologize now.


Chili Lime Wings
zest 1 lime and juice
approx. 1 lb wings = 12
chili powder
smoked paprika
cilantro
white ground pepper
*I would say that I used 1-2 tsp of each seasoning*

Place the wings in a baking pan. Squeeze the lime juice over the wings and add zest. Now sprinkle each seasoning over the wings until coated or the amount you think would be best for your taste. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Drain any fat and return to the over uncovered for 15 minutes.
Done

ENJOY!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment