Saturday, March 1, 2014

3 days of food

Several have asked what I eat during the day...follow me on Instagram and you'll see daily what I'm eating.

Here are a few photos of what I ate last week.

Wednesday


Steak fajita with sriracha mayo
a boiled egg and cut up fresh veggies
veggie straws (a snack)
Greek Parm baked chicken (which will be shared on Wed. 3/5) with carrots and broccoli
water, water, water and more water

Thursday
Green smoothie
beef sausage with peppers and onions, plus green beans
NO STRESS cake (yes I had dessert! and enjoyed it)3/4 will be on the blog
baked sweet potato, green beans and bbq wings

Friday
Friday was my monthly weigh in and measurement day...I hate those BUT it was nice. I am down a total of............. DRUM ROLL PLEASE
38 lbs and 28 inches TOTAL so the cake didn't kill me :) yippee


Greek yogurt with 1/2 banana, 4 strawberries and 2 TBSP pecan cinnamon granola (that was featured on Friday)
egg salad and 11 pretzel chips (I needed to go shopping and was out of any salad items, I keep boiled eggs on hand)
veggie fritatta
banana with wowbutter, granola and a tsp of raw honey

I have noticed that on days that I don't start with my protein smoothie, I am a LOT hungrier during the day. hmmm

AND if you will indulge me...a photo of my boys, the four legged variety. My grown sons hate for me to show photos of them. :( plus they are far away now. I'm an empty nest cat woman!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment