Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chocolate Smoothie - a girl's best friend

Yesterday I answered some of your questions and I hope it helped. Today I'm sharing another smoothie, but this one is really just because...

Sometimes a girl just needs her chocolate!



I have always been a chocolate fiend...a choco-holic, a sweet addict. Since I started eating clean, that has gone away. SHOCK to my system and thought patterns.

I did buy my husband some M & M's a few weeks ago and ate about 2 TBSP, they were not good. Seriously, I did not even eat them all. Part of me was sad, how could chocolate not be good?

SOooo, I made this smoothie to see if I had lost my taste for chocolate or if it was the processed sugar that I didn't like.

The results, I love chocolate, just not the little processed stuff anymore! YAY

Healthy Chocolate Smoothie
1 frozen banana
Hershey's dark chocolate cocoa powder (yes you could use something healthier)
3/4 cup coconut water
1 scoop pea protein powder

Everything into the Vita-Mix or blender, blend/liquefy until smooth.

ENJOY, I did :) This is a great afternoon treat or breakfast.

PS: this is what I ate yesterday, you will have seen it on Instagram if you follow me. The granola recipe will be on the blog Friday.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment