Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday Hop - last one for January 2014

Man, can you believe it is the last week of January? Crazy!

Speaking of crazy, ya'll know I moved to South GA. Do you know they are saying snow for us! AND lots of it. By the time this post goes live, I may be looking at a winter wonderland.

I know I know, those of you up North or in the mid-West are saying big deal, snow, we'll send ya some. NO THANK YOU

I have enjoyed these 50-60 degree days, believe me. So has my fibro, it doesn't like cold weather. So I'll be bundled up in the house, hitting the treadmill.

Speaking of which, I'm up to 35 minutes a day and I'm down 10.6 lbs for the month!! WOOT YEAH

Be sure to stick around and check out my latest "healthy" recipes!! And a few that are not. Gotta mix it up ya know :)
Top Left: http://bit.ly/1abJIXC
Top Right: http://bit.ly/1jkquHF
Bottom Left: http://bit.ly/1aDHrYI
Bottom Right: http://bit.ly/1aPcrVO


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now it's PARTY TIME!!!

Last week's party was so much fun and all of you had lots of fun checking out the posts! We had a tie for most viewed with a great crock-pot recipe and some wise advice to keep bloggers out 'o trouble! Great reads. And every post was oh-so-pinnable! Remember, when  you're pinning, please go to the original post and pin-away!!!

And here are our features...
MOST VIEWED

slowcooker recipes, crockpot recipes, chicken recipes




VERY POPULAR



And now for this week's party!

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 
 on
Ducks 'n a Row


Simple Guidelines:
  • Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
  • Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
  • Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
  • When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. 
  • If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. 
  • Thanks for joining us!
Ducks ‘n a Row
Blog / Bloglovin’ / Email / Facebook / Google+ / Pinterest  / RSS / Twitter

Recipes for Our Daily Bread

Flavors by Four

Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise

Sugar Aunts

Spatulas on Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment