Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cupcakes Under the Influence - review

Ya know, Valentine's Day is less than a month away. HOW did that happen you ask, good dog gone question! I can't believe we are half way through January. Seems like just yesterday I was having heart burn over not cooking Thanksgiving and packing my house to move.

So, now that I have your mind on Valentine's Day. Are you planning a little some special for your sweetheart? (That could be your child, parent, spouse or significant other.)
No?
Would you like to?

Good, then you need to check out Cupcakes Under the Influence. This is the neatest thing! You order kits and bake cupcakes into the shape of your cocktail! A martini, margarita or champagne! How cool is that?! AND best of all, everything you need is in the kit. Seriously, for those of you that are afraid to bake from scratch or don't think you have time. This is for you.

The kits come in different sizes. From couples to party size.

I received the couples package. Isn't this just the cutest?!

The recipe and mix call for using alcohol OR club soda. I used water because I do not drink and can not have any carbonated beverages. The cake turned out a little dense but otherwise was great.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**No monetary compensation was received for this review. All opinions are my own and 100% freely given. Compensation of product was received.**

No comments:

Post a Comment