Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The 2013 Great Pie Round Up

I have spoken with a lot of friends and seems, they all have pie for the holidays. I don't remember eating a lot of pie growing up. My mom made 2. Lemon meringue and chocolate meringue. My Aunt Linda made pecan. Grandmama made coconut meringue with flies in it. LOL no no, it was raisins but Aunt Dianne always said it looked like it had dead flies. haha 

Okay, back to the pies.

Over the last year, I have made several pies, actually, way more than I thought I had. I started going through my post and was shocked at just how many I had done.

I will be traveling this holiday season. Yes, during Christmas. (WOOT going to NC to see my boys!!!) But wanted to gather up those pies, round up those doggies and share them with you. JUST in case you on the hunt for a good pie to take to your new mother-in-laws house, or to Great Aunt Sue who bless her heart can't cook for spit....oh I digress.


45 pies 
Here are those pies:
Easy Coconut Cream Cheese Pie
Over the top Pecan Pie
Ugly Peaches and Cream Pie
Almost Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
Frozen German Sweet Chocolate Pie
5 Layer Banoff Pie
Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies
Luscious Lemon Dessert
MawMaw Pie
Almond Joyful Pie

Is cheesecake really cake or is it a pie? Well, here are a few of those too:
Brownie Cheesecake
Fudgy Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Pumpkin Maple Cheesecake


This is just a little teaser of the great pies listed. ALL worth checking out!

Want a savory pie?
Chicken Pot Pie
Shepherds Pie
Crustless Flourless Zucchini Pie
Lobster Pot Pie
Guinness Steak Pot Pie
Tomato Pie with olive oil and rosemary crust

And my favorite blog friends have wonderful pies as well:
Gluten Free Cranberry Pie
Oreo Pumpkin Butter Cheesecake
Best ever apple pie with crumb top
Easy buttermilk pie
Walnut coconut cheesecake pie
Lemon Blueberry Pie
Raw Apple Paleo Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blueberry Cheesecake
Kiwi Mango Cream Pie
KitKat Crusted Strawberry cheesecake
Extreme Snickers Pie
PIE essentials
Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Chocolate Mint Pie
Mixed Berry Pie
Pie Crust cooking 101
Chocolate Cream Pie
Mocha Pie Bites
lemon-meringue-pie-bites
Peach Pie
Apple Pie
Coconut Oil - Pie Crust 2 ways
Strawberry Pie
Key Lime Pie
Coconut Cream Pie
Mini Strawberry Hand Pies
Deep Dish Peach Cobbler Pie
hickory-smoked-bourbon-bacon-pecan-pie-man-pie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Special thanks to my blog friends for letting me list their great pies!
Cynthia at Feeding Big
Jutta at HungryLittleGirl
Joy at Yesterfood
Karen at Baking in a Tornado
Lisa at Cooking with Curls
Sinea at Ducks n' a Row
Michelle at Calculus to Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment